Why Choose Osland Chiropractic?
At Logan Osland Chiropractic, our motto is “We Got Your Back” This is not only a saying, this is how we treat our clients. From the initial contact to the last collections, we will guide you through the process.
There are many factors to consider when choosing the right chiropractor. We hope you find our services, family-style, and holistic approach to fit your needs. It is our belief that you need more than a “good chiropractor” but someone who is interested in your overall health.
Your Local Family Doctor
I have been serving the community in Ventura for over 25 years, and like Ventura County, we have expanded. We now have two locations in Ventura County to serve you. The first is in Ventura on Telegraph Rd. close to Ventura College. The second office is in the Oxnard Medical Arts Center (OMAC) building on the corner of Hobson Way and 7th street.
- Dr. Osland
Wide Range of Accepted Insurances
We accept most insurances whether it’s HMO, PPO, Medi-Care and we also offer a cash option. If you have insurance, we will do our best to determine eligibility and how much you will be responsible for upfront. Depending on the insurance, time of year, and deductible, we might even make a suggestion for you to pay cash because it might be less expensive for you.
Personalized Treatment Plans
We will gear your chiropractic treatment to solve the problem in a timely manner and if a referral is necessary, I will make it. As far as the spinal manipulation treatment available, your treatment plan will include research-proven techniques to return my clients to a more normal state of health.
More than Adjustments
The award-winning chiropractic care offered at Logan Osland Chiropractic includes:
- Hot and cold packs for back and neck pain.
- Myofascial soft tissue techniques for tight muscles and chronic pain relief.
- Advanced supported stretching techniques for increased mobility and range of motion.
- strengthening moves for injury prevention.
These treatments will help support your chiropractic adjustment and overall well-being.
Besides these services, we also offer decompression traction and massage therapy.
Understanding of Insurance Coverage & Costs
If there are questions when the insurance determines what and how much they will pay, we are more than happy to review the insurance “explanation of review” with you. This way, you understand what they cover and what you will be responsible for. This is the how “We Got Your Back”
Click on the YouTube logo to see more testimonials!
- "No Wait Policy". All of our patients are seen immediately.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Convenient location with free transportation and transit drop off.
- 18 years experience serving the Ventura area.
- ON-SITE: Latest physiological therapeutics (PT).
- Exercise and rehabilitation equipment.
- Professional licensed massage therapy.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
- Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.
- Auto and workers' compensation insurance pays up to 100% in most cases.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician.
- Extensive knowledge of auto & work injuries.
- Hundreds of hours of postgraduate education and training in Neurology, Orthopedics, Headaches, TMJ, Nutrition, Rehabilitation, Sports Injuries, and Whiplash.
- Advanced training in rehabilitation techniques.
- Disability Evaluation & Impairment Ratings.
What Clients Have to Say About our Services
"I am very pleased to come here with Dr. Osland. He helps me with my neck and back when they are really out and he gets them back in shape after a couple of treatments. I really do enjoy it" Marsha - Ventura, California